So not that I don’t have enough to do already, I’ve started another blog called MyMasks.org – it’s basically a place for me to write a little more narrowly on something that I find interesting and that maybe one day can be useful to other folks out there who are interested in masks or collecting masks. I don’t plan to sell anything or start anything amazing… and I think that 90% of people will find it absolutly useless and dull… but, if you like masks, it might be fun.
Seeing there is nothing really going on today… I’ll just post three odd pictures taken in the last day and a half… Happy Birthday me…
Yup, with a baby buy-in of only ten bucks, we’re getting the pot up to $160 or so almost every time. Next stop, a full table!
Simply the greatest thing ever caught by those little Google trucks driving around for “Street View”
A list more for myself so that I can find these links again easily, but if you want some ideas of things to do in Tampa, help yourself:
USF College of Visual and Performing Arts
Ruth Eckerd Hall
Tampa Museum of Art
Lowry Park Zoo
Fun-Lan Drive In
Arts Council of Hillsborough County
American Stage Theatre
The Palladium Theater
Yup, a new dawn has arisen. I’m not sure if that’s the right expression, but hey. This is being pecked out on my beautiful little touch screen, curtsey of Apple, Inc., At&t and my credit card. The age of blogging while sitting on the office toilet is finally here, the time where nerds will simply run over you in the corridor as they tell the world about how much they hate their office’s new shag carpeting, and the era of broken noses in glass doors and walls will at last be the fault of personal expression and not short skirts.
Thank you Mr. Jobs, you have taken the last waking moment of my day not spent in front of a screen and replaced it with one that will hurt both my eyes and my fingers.
Well, it is here. With all the anticipation, fan-fare and hype that is a late night game of Solitaire. I have a blog. Great, now what. Well, I made this so that I could have somewhere other to put my writings and rants than my Moleskine, so I should probably start writing. Unfortunately, I am at work, and am doing this on my lunch break, so I won’t be writing anything other than this. I wonder what the difference in dates will be between this post (the one to see if this is all working) and the next one (the first bit of the actual “writing”). Hmmm. We’ll see. But I’m guessing that it will be a while. So enjoy the fugu.
- Mac Keyloggers October 31, 2008
- Tampa International Car Show… REPENT! November 13, 2008
- Water Juice Box… Seriously December 19, 2008
- Katamari Accident April 9, 2008
- How to Vote in Hillsbourgh County if you’re a Human Being October 31, 2008
- How to vote if you are a progressive in Hillsborough County – 2016 General Election October 11, 2016
- What is Meditation for? May 11, 2013
- Review of Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi January 25, 2013
- Does Language Shape Thought? January 19, 2013
- The Role of Retrieval Structures in Memorizing Music January 15, 2013
- Kassandra: Hmm. I don't realesed what the gossip was.....
- Kassandra: As for me i'm using Keystrokes Watch. Use it onl...
- Ravenhall: You might be on to something here. Watching the vi...
- Austin: I found this website it is terrible http://www.cli...
- Muse: What about keylogger try to use ProteMac KeyBag.It...