Hmmm… pretty… I guess there are some benefits to having your car being in the shop, you can drink Audi’s free coffee, complain as to how useless the Reeves staff is, and touch the shiny new R8s. They have two, a 2008 and a 2009, no real difference on the outside… and they seem to be about $20,000 cheaper if you by them from the dealer because they have to sell them at MSRP (unlike the filthy Toyota dealers being allowed to charge a $3,000 “desirability” fee.) Oh well… my iPhone is not the worlds greats camera, but whatever.
- Mac Keyloggers October 31, 2008
- Tampa International Car Show… REPENT! November 13, 2008
- Water Juice Box… Seriously December 19, 2008
- Katamari Accident April 9, 2008
- How to Vote in Hillsbourgh County if you’re a Human Being October 31, 2008
- How to vote if you are a progressive in Hillsborough County – 2016 General Election October 11, 2016
- What is Meditation for? May 11, 2013
- Review of Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi January 25, 2013
- Does Language Shape Thought? January 19, 2013
- The Role of Retrieval Structures in Memorizing Music January 15, 2013
- Kassandra: Hmm. I don't realesed what the gossip was.....
- Kassandra: As for me i'm using Keystrokes Watch. Use it onl...
- Ravenhall: You might be on to something here. Watching the vi...
- Austin: I found this website it is terrible http://www.cli...
- Muse: What about keylogger try to use ProteMac KeyBag.It...